E-Mailer II v1.3.1
** Updated April 4, 2008
Instantly notify a co-worker, friend, or others of an important meeting or event. Even send reminders to yourself. This program allows you to define several "canned" e-mail messages. Later, you can send any of those messages by just double-clicking a shortcut icon, or entering a simple command at the DOS command line. This Power Tool also allows you to add e-mail notification to any script or macro you've written.
Note: Karen's Mailer II adds e-mail notification features to two other Power Tools: Karen's Countdown Timer II and Karen's 'Net Monitor.
For more information, read these back issues of Karen's Power Tools newsletter:
|Download Karen's E-Mailer II||SHA-1|
|Download and run to install E-Mailer II||904,048 bytes|
|Download VB6 Source Code||SHA-1|
|Programmers only||168,440 bytes|
|Download Visual Basic Runtime v6.0||SHA-1|
|Note: Karen's E-Mailer II's installer will automatically download and run the Visual Basic Runtime installer, if necessary.||1 MB|
- Version 1.3.1: Made cosmetic changes to improve formatting of text when using larger fonts.
- Version 1.3: Made several changes to make program work better with Windows Vista. These include changes to the location where settings and log are stored.
- Version 1.2: Changed "Date:" header in SMTP messages to conform to RFC822 (which requires English-language abbreviations for months, not local language or calendar names). Also added more information to main window's display of currently defined messages.
- Version 1.1: Added support for alternate/limited MAPI support found in Eudora and some other e-mail clients. Also fixed BCC bug when sending via SMTP.
- Version 1.0.4: This is the first release.