** Updated Jun 25, 2002
Note: This has been replaced by Karen's E-Mailer II. New users should download and install that version instead of this older E-Mailer.
Instantly notify a co-worker, friend, or others of an important meeting or event. Even send reminders to yourself. This program allows you to define several "canned" e-mail messages. Later, you can send any of those messages by just double-clicking an icon, or entering a simple command at the DOS command line. This Power Tool also allows you to add e-mail notification to any script or macro you've written. In the future we'll use Karen's Mailer ourself to enhance other Power Tools!
For more information, read these back issues of Karen's Power Tools newsletter:
|Download Visual Basic Runtime v6.0||SHA-1|
|Required to install and run E-Mailer||1 MB|
|Download Karen's E-Mailer||SHA-1|
|Download and run to install E-Mailer||950,272 bytes|
|Download VB6 Source Code||SHA-1|
|Programmers only||69,632 bytes|
- Version 1.4: Fixed several incompatibilities with newer E-Mail clients. Many thanks to reader Lori for her patience and help in debugging this version!
- Version 1.2: Allows "Top", and "Left" to be used as message IDs.
- Version 1.1: Uses an improved method of remembering its last screen location.
Power Tools Newsletter
- Directory Printer v5.4.4 Adds Unicode Characters Support
- Replicator v3.7.6 Eradicates Bug that caused Error 3
31631 Verified Subscribers
Subscribe to receive new issues of the newsletter about Karen and her free Power Tools.Click here to Subscribe