Time Sync v2.0.2
** Updated November 9, 2008
Stay on time! Now you can synchronize your computer's clock to one of the many ultra-precise time servers available on the Internet. You can schedule periodic automatic updates, or adjust your clock on demand any time you choose.
For more information, read these issues of Karen's Power Tools newsletter:
|• July 29, 2004||• September 21, 2004|
|• December 16, 2004||• March 17, 2010|
|Download Karen's Time Sync||SHA-1|
|Download and run to install Karen's Time Sync||1,382,472 bytes|
|Download VB6 Source Code||SHA-1|
|Programmers only||257,400 bytes|
|Download Visual Basic Runtime v6.0||SHA-1|
|Note: Karen's Time Sync's installer will automatically download and run the Visual Basic Runtime installer, if necessary.||1 MB|
- Version 2.0.2: Caused program to wait 3 seconds (to allow network connection to be established) before automatically synching computer's clock when my Time Sync program starts. Program will now run as Administrator when run under Windows Vista (so it will have permission to adjust computer clock). Also made minor cosmetic changes to Edit Time Servers window.
- Version 2.0.1: Fixed bug that could cause the program to fail to load under certain circumstances.
- Version 2.0.0: Added ability to act as a "time server", providing time-of-day to other computers.
- Version 1.1.3: Fixed bug in window resizing routine that prevented resizing window immediately after changing window's resizable setting.
- Version 1.1.2: Fixed bug that prevented program from automatically exiting when asked to sync clock then exit when Windows starts.
- Version 1.1: Added option to show icon in system tray when miminized, option to sych them immediately exit when launched. Program will now create shortcut in Windows' Startup folder when asked to launch automatically when Windows starts. Corrected country of two time servers (incorrectly placed in Zaire, instead of South Africa). Fixed bug that prevented Auto-sync on startup from working if scheduled auto-sync not enabled.
- Version 1.0: This is the first release