Print Logger v2.5
** Updated June 19, 2007
Know what documents you print, when and where you print them. Karen's Print Logger records each completed print job in a special log file. The log file can be viewed, sorted, and imported into your favorite spreadsheet or word processor.
For more information, read these back issues of Karen's Power Tools newsletter:
|Download Karen's Print Logger||SHA-1|
|Download and run to install Print Logger||906,904 bytes|
|Download VB6 Source Code||SHA-1|
|Programmers only||170,184 bytes|
|Download Visual Basic Runtime v6.0||SHA-1|
|Note: Karen's Print Logger's installer will automatically download and run the Visual Basic Runtime installer, if necessary.||1 MB|
- Version 2.5: Made several changes to make program work better with Windows Vista. These include an HTML-format help file, and changes to location where settings are stored.
- Version 2.4.1: Now includes Help file. Logging of a print job's Priority and Status have been improved, and logging of a job's Time to Print has been added.
- Version 2.3: Now allows you to select printers from either of two "universes": Your local "Printers and Faxes" folder, or all shared printers on your network plus local printers (shared or unshared). New option allows program to be minimized to system tray icon.
- Version 2.1: First update in over four years. Now works much more reliably with newer, faster computers. Displays information about jobs in progress, jobs completed. Added new log file entries.
Power Tools Newsletter
- Directory Printer v5.4.4 Adds Unicode Characters Support
- Replicator v3.7.6 Eradicates Bug that caused Error 3
31515 Verified Subscribers
Subscribe to receive new issues of the newsletter about Karen and her free Power Tools.Click here to Subscribe