Once-A-Day II v1.2
** Updated November 16, 2009
Have a job that should be run exactly once each day? Karen's Once-A-Day II is just what you need! The program lets you specify progams, web pages and files. Each will be run or opened automatically, the first time Windows starts each day, or the first time a particular user logs on each day. Start Windows, or log on, more than once in any given day and the programs, pages, and files will not be re-opened!
For more information, read these issues of Karen's Power Tools newsletter:
|Download Karen's Once-A-Day II||SHA-1|
|Download and run to install Once-A-Day II||993,968 bytes|
|Download VB6 Source Code||SHA-1|
|Programmers only||206,712 bytes|
|Download Visual Basic Runtime v6.0||SHA-1|
|Note: Karen's Once-A-Day II's installer will automatically download and run the Visual Basic Runtime installer, if necessary.||1 MB|
- Version 1.2: When started automatically, the program still asks if you want to add a command, if none have been entered. But now there's a checkbox that, if checked, prevents this reminder in the future.
- Version 1.1: Made several changes to allow program to work better with Windows Vista. These include an HTML-format help file, new locations for program's settings, and a new way to launch program automatically when Windows starts.
- Version 1.0.3: Fixed bug that sometimes caused program to discard commands that displayed web pages.
- Version 1.0.1: Uploaded new installer, that omits file MSVCRT.DLL that has caused problems on some systems. Note: The program's version number was not changed, since the program itself was not changed.
- Version 1.0.1: Fixed bug that prevented window that's displayed, when you browse for a file or folder, from displaying any information. <blush>
- Version 1.0: None (this is the first release).
Power Tools Newsletter
- Please don't click SPAM.
- Windows-Key Searching
- Disabling Web Search
- Karen's Directory Printer v5.4.3 Released
33033 Verified Subscribers
Subscribe to receive new issues of the newsletter about Karen and her free Power Tools.Click here to Subscribe